Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
According to ownership
• Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to duration
• Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its functionality
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
• Advertising or marketing cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are shown.
• Cookies behavioral advertising or personalized marketing: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc..
Declaración de Cookies
|Google Analytics||Stores statistical information about user interaction on the website.|
Revocation of consent to install Cookies
How to delete Cookies from your browser.
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer...
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitio...
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
If it is not listed, consult the documentation of the browser you have installed to block, delete or allow the downloading of Cookies.